Trouble remembering my url.... Now you can visit my blog just by going to this link : http://sampat.tk and you will be redirected to my blog... Keep visiting me :)
Mail your suggestions to : sampat.honey@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

An Unanswered Question ???

Have a look at this assignment

“Write about a thing you wish to have in the future and what is the process you will follow while purchasing the product”.

It was assigned to MBA students of an college. They came up with many answers. I read them all but one question remained in my mind "Is it the thing ???…"

“What is that thing (Tangible) I wish to have in the future”, lolzzzzzzzz, I am still confused!



I thought a lot about that. Every time I came out with the common answers i.e. a nice luxury car or a bike or a bungalow. But the answers were not satisfactory. Because whenever I cross questioned my self, my mind went blank. Till now I couldn’t find any answer.

I asked many people about what is that thing they wish to have? The first thing that came into their mind is……… Can you imagine? Yes, the same!!! A nice car or bike or a bungalow…

So I ask you, is a car or a bike or a bungalow so big things, one would wish to have them? Assuming, a car may not be a great thing for higher middle class or high class people. So what would these High Class people desire to have in future, a helicopter! Or a plane! Or an Island!

This question may seem funny to most of us. But ask yourself once, what is that thing you wish to have 10 or 15 years down the line and try to get an honest answer. Please remember “A TANGIBLE thing Not any Experience or Intangible thing and your wish should not be a Fictitious thing.

One more task for you,

Try to be a bit spontaneous and write the first thing that comes into your mind, and not wonder about it and then write. So think about it and write it down quickly without giving a second thought, let’s see how true you are to yourself.

(If you have any problem in writing your wish here, write in a fictitious name. but plz write the honest answer)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP