Trouble remembering my url.... Now you can visit my blog just by going to this link : http://sampat.tk and you will be redirected to my blog... Keep visiting me :)
Mail your suggestions to : sampat.honey@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

SOFTWARE COUPLE

Husband (Returning late from work ) : "Good Evening Dear, I'm now logged in."

Wife: Have you brought the grocery ?

Husband: Bad command or filename.

Wife: What about my new TV?

Husband: Variable not found..

Wife: At least, give me your Credit Card, I want to do some shopping.

Husband: Sharing Violation. Access denied...

Wife: Do you love me or do you only love computers or are you just being funny?

Husband: Too many parameters...

Wife: It was a great mistake that I married an idiot like you.

Husband: Data type mismatch.

Wife: You are a useless nut.

Husband: By Default

Wife: What about your Salary?

Husband: File in use... Try after some time.

Wife: Who was in the car this morning?

Husband: System is unstable. Press CTRL + ALT + DEL to Reboot.

Wife: Are you going to drink some wine?

Husband: File system is full.

Wife: What is my value in the family ?

Husband: Unknown Virus.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP