Trouble remembering my url.... Now you can visit my blog just by going to this link : http://sampat.tk and you will be redirected to my blog... Keep visiting me :)
Mail your suggestions to : sampat.honey@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Friendship SMS - III

• Friends are like shoes, some loose some tight, some fit just right, and they help us as we walk through life. Thanks for being just right for me!

• Mitha intazar te intazar nalo yaar mitha,
Mitha yar te yar nalo pyar mitha,
Mitha pyar te pyar nalo mithi sadi yaari,
Es to mitha kuj na milna lab layi duniya sari.

• I can’t find a reason why God gave U to me, but that is not the question to b asked; May b the question is how did God knew that I needed a friend like U.

• Days are too Busy; Hours are too Few; Seconds are too Fast, but there is always time for me to ask: How R U? n Hope u r FINE. MISS U!

• Akhan di benuri changi nahin hundi,
Dostan ton duri changi nahin hundi,
Kade kade milya vi kar yaara,
Har vele SMS naal gal puri nahin hundi.

• Ice is a cream, luv is a dream but r friendship is evergreen. Don't make friends bfore understanding & don't break a friendship after misunderstanding

• Kaliyan bina na phulan vichon mehak aundi, phulan bina na haar piroye jaande, maapeyan bina na zindagi vich aish hundi te yaran bina na dukhre roye jande.

• True friends are those who, When you make a fool of yourself, Don't believe that this condition is permanent. -Erwin T. Randall

• Wonderful people r carefully created by God, wonderful moments are carefylly planned by God, wonderful friends like u are carefully gifted by God

• 1 Advice- Don’t change, 1 Request- Take care, 1 Wish- Don't forget me, 1 Lie- I Hate U, 1 Truth- I Miss U, 1 Hope- We'll always be Gud Friends.

• A friend is like gas blown from the ass, which creates noise n nuisance to others but gives me a great comfort. Thanks for being gas of my ass.

• Friendship is vast like Universe, deep like Ocean, high like Sky, strong like Iron, kind like Mother, cute like Me, and sweet like U!

• We smile at whom we like, we cry for whom we care, we laugh with whom we njoy & we become angry with whom we feel is our own. That's Friendship, that's Luv

• Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either; just leave me alone.

• Whenever I look at my palm, I wonder which of those tiny cute crisscross lines made me so lucky to have a sweet & nice friend like U. Good Morning!

• Have a Heart that never breaks; Have a Smile that never fades; have a touch that never hurts; Have a Friendship that never ends, Like Ours!

• Some joys are better explained in silence, as a smile gets more audible than laughter. I was asked if I enjoyed my friendship with you. I just smiled.

• It's gud to have money & the things it can buy but it's also gud to check once in a while & make sure u haven't lost the things money can't buy.... FRIENDS!

• Saathi sirf woh nahi hota jo jeevan bhar saath nibhaye; Saathi to woh bhi hai jo jivan ke kuch palon mein bhi jeevan bhar ka saath de jaaye.

• Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when millions are against you.

• Friendship never speaks volumes, it never demands proof, it never has a happy ending too simply coz it doesn't end as long as friends r true, just like U!

• Medicines and friendships cure our problems. The only difference is that friendships don't have an expiry date.

• Last night I dreamt that I was walking with God n I told him that I've a friend like u. He smiled n said: Beta, sab pichle janam k paap hain

• Friends r like the walls of a house. Sometimes they hold u up, sometimes u lean on them. But sometimes, it’s enough to know they are just standing by. Gud Morning

• Sitting in the loo, thinking about u.. I'm passim this msg to you so that even you know what I feel 4 you. Friend, life is shit without YOU !

• Hum aap ko itna yaad kartey hain jitna aap hame yaad kartey hain. Farq sirf itna hai ke hum yaad karke SMS kartey hain aap SMS parh kar Yaad kartey hain

• Friendship is needless, like philosophy, like art.... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.

• Friendship is a language spoken by heart... not written on paper, not given by pledge... it is a promise renewed every time we meet. Keep in touch.

• Hold a true friend with both your hands; don't let go for true friend comes once in a lifetime. That's why I’m holding you tight! Can’t let U go

• Good friends care for each other. Close friends understand each Other. And true friends stay forever beyond words, beyond time.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP