Trouble remembering my url.... Now you can visit my blog just by going to this link : http://sampat.tk and you will be redirected to my blog... Keep visiting me :)
Mail your suggestions to : sampat.honey@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Inspirational Quotes

Quotes…who are the authors? People like you and me!!! The only difference between us and them is they could draw their experience into a sentence. Whether understand these or not, one finds them beautiful.

Here are some of the quotes which I like the most and are really very inspiring…

1. While I can run ,I’ll run ;While I can walk ,I’ll walk ;While I can only crawl ,I’ll crawl ;But I’ll always be moving forward

2. Let me just be the way I am. Flowers do not try to flower, they flower; birds do not try to fly; they just fly. I do not try to lead; I just lead, with affection, dignity and respect

3. Every thing you wanted to be, you already are. It is just a matter of reconnecting

4. Don’t walk as if u rule the world but rather walk as if u don’t care who rules the world that’s….. attitude!

5. Whether you think you can or whether you think you can’t, you’re right!

6. The paradox of reality is that no image is as compelling as the one which exists only in my mind’s eye

7. Sometimes acknowledging your erroneous ways is the first step to redemption

8. Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet.

9. Every Friend has an ‘end’ and Every Enemy has is always mine!

10. There is no “Trying”, Either You do or don’t

11.All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

12. We are Indifferent to Sunrise, Hate the Noon Sun, Enjoy the Sunset

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP