Trouble remembering my url.... Now you can visit my blog just by going to this link : http://sampat.tk and you will be redirected to my blog... Keep visiting me :)
Mail your suggestions to : sampat.honey@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

SARDARJI JOKES - IV

Banta singh finished his English exam and came out. His friends asked
him how did he do his exam, for that he replied "Exam was okay, but
for the past tense of THINK, I thought, thought, thought ...
and at last I wrote THUNK !!!"

************

Once Santa Singh broke his leg when he threw his cigarette butt down the manhole and tried to step on It.

************

Then there`s the one about the Sardarji who brought his binoculars to a funeral where they were going to bury a "distant" relative of his...

************

The Sardarji Doctor to his patient: "It`s very important that you take this medicine exactly 30 minutes before you feel the pain."

************

There were these two Sardarji twins who looked so incredibly alike, that sometimes they borrowed money from each other without the
other really knowing about it.

*************

One foggy evening two Sardarjis went out walking. One of the Sardarji was holding aflashlight, and suddenly he said to his friend:
"Why don`t you just climb up this light-beam when I am holding the flashlight upwards like this?"
His friend looked at him and answered, "No, I can`t do that Because if I did, you would just turn off the light, and I Would falldown."

************

The Sardarji doctor was so afraid of bacteria, that he cooked his ice-cubes before he put them in his drink.

************

A Sardarji was in a nightclub in New York, dancing with a beautiful woman. He whispered into her ear, "I love you."She smiled and whispered back, "I love you too!" There was a little pause, the Sardarji was thinking(??!!), then he whispered, "I love you three."

************

Q How can you recognize a surd in a submarine?
A He is the one with the parachute on his back.

************

One sardar came to madras and wanted to do shopping in burma bazaar.his tamilian friend told the sardar that the prices will be costly and hence asked him to bargain for half the price. Sardar went and asked the price of stereo for which the vendor told 2000 Rs.Sardar asked for Rs.1000.vendor told he can give for Rs.1800 for which sardar told no,no only Rs.900. Vendor told ok, i will give it for 1500 Rs for which sardar bargained for Rs.750.it was going on like this when finally vendor out of irritation said he will give the sardar the stereo free
of cost. "Our sardar asked whether he will give two."

***********

Q: "Have you ever read Shakespeare?"
Sardar: "No, who wrote it?"

*********

A Sardar buys a ticket and wins the lottery. He goes to Austin to claim it and the man verifies his ticket number. Our sardar says, "I want my $20 million." The man replied,"No, sir. It doesn't work that way. We give you a million today and then you'll get the rest spread out for the next 19 years." Sardar said, "Oh, no. I want all my money right now! I won it and I want it." Again, the man explain that he would only get a million that day and the rest during the next 19 years. Sardar, furious with the man, screams out, "Look, I want my money! if you're not going to give me my $20 million right now, then I want my 1 dollar back!"

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP