Trouble remembering my url.... Now you can visit my blog just by going to this link : http://sampat.tk and you will be redirected to my blog... Keep visiting me :)
Mail your suggestions to : sampat.honey@gmail.com

Thursday, October 9, 2008

PROVIDING CAPTION AT LOGON IN XP

GOTO START MENU

CLICK ON -> RUN

type REGEDIT

CLICK ON -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE

CLICK ON -> SOFTWARE

CLICK ON -> MICROSOFT

CLICK ON -> WINDOWS

CLICK ON -> CURRENT VERSION

CLICK ON -> POLICIES

CLICK ON -> SYSTEM

IN THE WINDOW APPEARING AT THE RIGHT SIDE CLICK ON :legal notice caption

IN THE POPUP TAB GIVE IN UR CAPTION

Welcome To Sampat's Amazing World

THEN CLICK ON ->legal notice text

IN THE POPUP TAB GIVE IN UR TEXT

I hope you have a good time with my computer. Please avoid any kind of phishing or abusive actions. Hope you enjoy and have a good time. Please do not alter my files... Have Fun.. Cheers :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP