Trouble remembering my url.... Now you can visit my blog just by going to this link : http://sampat.tk and you will be redirected to my blog... Keep visiting me :)
Mail your suggestions to : sampat.honey@gmail.com

Thursday, October 9, 2008

HAPPY DUSSEHRA

JAI SRI RAM

A time for celebration,
A time for victory of good over bad,
A time when world see the example of power of good.
Let us continue the same “true” spirit.

May God shower his choicest blessings on U
nd u win over every hurdle in life!

Happy Dussehra !

Memories of moments celebrated together
Moments that have been attached in my heart forever
Make me Miss You even more this Navratri.
Hope this Navratri brings in Good Fortune
And Long lasting happiness for you!

Happy Navratri !

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP