Trouble remembering my url.... Now you can visit my blog just by going to this link : http://sampat.tk and you will be redirected to my blog... Keep visiting me :)
Mail your suggestions to : sampat.honey@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

BEST OF TONGUE TWISTERS

A sailor went to sea, to see,
what he could see. And all he
could see was sea,sea,sea…

A good cook could cook as
many cookies as a good cook
who could cook cookies...

Black bug bit a big black bear.
But where is the big black bear
that the big black bug bit?..

I wish to wish the wish you
wish to wish, but if you
wish the wish the witch wishes,
I won’t wish the wish you wish to wish...

Betty bought some butter,
but the butter was bitter,
so Betty bought some better butter
to make the bitter butter better...

Six sick hicks nick six slicks
bricks with pricks and sticks
which witch snitched the
stitched switch for which
the Swiss witch wished...

I would if I could,
and if I couldn’t, how could I?
You couldn’t unless you could, could you?..

Picky people pick Peter-pan peanut butter.
Peter-pan peanut is the peanut picky people pick…

If two witches would watch two watches,
which witch would watch which watch...

I saw a saw that could out saw
any other saw I ever saw...

A big bug bit the little beetle
but the little beetle bit the big bug back...

Sounding by sound is a
sound method of sounding sounds.

Sixth sick Sheikh’s sixth sick Sheep...

Terry Teeter, a teeter-totter teacher,
taught her daughter Tara to
teeter-totter, but Tara didn’t
teeter-totter as Terry Teeter taught her to...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP