Trouble remembering my url.... Now you can visit my blog just by going to this link : http://sampat.tk and you will be redirected to my blog... Keep visiting me :)
Mail your suggestions to : sampat.honey@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

BEST OF LALOO PRASAD YADAV - I

Saddam Hussain visits God and asks him: "God when shall I see the defeat of Bill Clinton."
God replies: "Son, you will not see it in your lifetime."
Hearing this, Saddam Hussain starts crying and goes away.

Gen Parvez Musharaff visits God and asks him:"God when shall I see the capture of Kashmir by Pakistan."
God replies: "Son, you will not see it in your lifetime."
Hearing this, Gen Parvez Musharaff starts crying and goes away.

Laloo Yadav visits God and asks him:"God when shall I see Bihar becoming a prosperous and happy state.
Hearing this, God starts crying.
Laloo is astounded and asks: "God, why are you crying?"
God replies: "Son, I will not see it in my lifetime"

**************

Once Laloo was coming out of Airport.As there was huge rush the security guard told Laloo "WAIT PLEASE" for which Laloo replied "65Kgs" and moved on...

**************

Once Laloo wanted to know the time difference between Bihar and Las Vegas.. So he called up the Tourist department and asked them,
"Ji..could you tell me the time difference between Patna and Las Begas...".
The man at the other end replies "One second sir..." and
Laloo immediately replies "thank you" and puts the phone down.

**************

Laloo's family planning policy..
"DONT HAVE MORE THAN TWO CHILDREN IN ONE YEAR"

**************

At a bar in New York, the man to Laloo's left tells the bartender, "JOHNNIE WALKER, SINGLE."
And the man's companion says, "JACK DANIELS, SINGLE."
The bartender approaches Laloo and asks,"AND YOU, SIR?"
Laloo replies: "LALOO YADAV, MARRIED."

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP