Trouble remembering my url.... Now you can visit my blog just by going to this link : http://sampat.tk and you will be redirected to my blog... Keep visiting me :)
Mail your suggestions to : sampat.honey@gmail.com

Thursday, October 9, 2008

LOVE LETTER OF THE MILLENIUM !!!

Dear _____,

You are my TVS SCOOTY (First Love) and also my AIWA (PURE PASSION). I always BPL (Believe in the best) and you are SANSUI (Better than the best).

You are MC DOWELL'S (Mera number one) love. I believe in FRESHIYA (Gore pan se jyada, khoobsurti ka waada) and you are the most beautiful in this world!

I think of you day and night. When you give me one and only smile you are
DOMINO'S PIZZA (Delivering a Million smiles per day) for me.

This is COLGATE ENERGY GEL (Seriously fresh) feeling for me. I would like you to be my life partner. Perhaps you worry about your father who is KAWASAKI BAJAJ CALIBER (The unshakeable) and also think
of my Father who is CEAT (Born tough) but don't worry I am also FORD ICON (The Josh Machine) and rest of our family members are KELVINATOR (The Coolest ones).If they refuse we will run away and marry and PHILIPS (Let’s make things better).

It will be MIRINDA (Jor ka jhatka dhire se lage) and we COCA COLA (Jo chahe ho Jaye Coca cola enjoy). Trust in God who's always NOKIA (Connecting people) those who love each other

We are WILLS (Made for each Other). After some time our love will be SAMSUNG DIGITAL (Invited by all) & we will be HERO HONDA (leading the way) of our love life.

Then our life is BOLERO (Break free). Now HYUNDAI (we are listening) the song of love. You must know that love is DAIRY MILK (The real taste of life) which makes us PARX (always comfortable). For me life is HOME TRADE (Life means more)

So, never forget me.
OK bye! I wrote little but PEPSI (Ye dil mange more)

LG [Digitally yours]
With love,
__________

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP