Trouble remembering my url.... Now you can visit my blog just by going to this link : http://sampat.tk and you will be redirected to my blog... Keep visiting me :)
Mail your suggestions to : sampat.honey@gmail.com

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Secretly Hide Any File Inside JPG Image File...

Step 1:

You will need two files - the file you want to hide and one jpg image - it can be of any size or dimensions. [If you want to hide multiple files in one jpg image, just zip them into one file]

Step 2:

Copy the above two files to the C: drive and open the command prompt window.

Step 3:

Move to the c: root by typing cd \

Step 4:

The most important step -

Type the following command:

copy /b myimage.jpg + filetohide.pdf my_new_image.jpg

To recover the original PDF file, just rename my_new_image.jpg to filename.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP