Trouble remembering my url.... Now you can visit my blog just by going to this link : http://sampat.tk and you will be redirected to my blog... Keep visiting me :)
Mail your suggestions to : sampat.honey@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

DISABLE CHATTING IN ORKUT

I realized that the chat integration feature of orkut is a big source of irritation for the users. One doesn't need to have the same thing twice. So we don't need G Talk twice when its present separately, no? Here is the trick to disable the chat option at orkut.

1. Log in to Orkut. Go to orkut profile or homepage, click settings on the left sidebar.
2. Go to the Google Talk/Chat tab.
3. Deselect all of the checkboxes next to your groups of friends.
4. Click save changes.
5. You will never have to deal with anyone to chat at orkut using G-Talk.

Happy Orkutting

2 comments:

Vaibhav Monday, January 26, 2009  

Hey the problem with this is that by deselecting, I can't even chat with them in gmail chat! I want to chat with them but not in orkut chat as the duplication of windows is really irritating! Is there a way to just disable in orkut chat?

Sampat Patnaik Wednesday, January 28, 2009  

Hey,
What you can go for is just disable chat feature in orkut rather than disabling ur users
Do try this and reply me back :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP