Trouble remembering my url.... Now you can visit my blog just by going to this link : http://sampat.tk and you will be redirected to my blog... Keep visiting me :)
Mail your suggestions to : sampat.honey@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

HACKER vs CRACKER

There has been an age old myth regarding hacking !!! And here's a distinction between a hacker and a cracker which I suppose everyone has to realize....

Qualities of a Hacker :

· Lots of Knowledge & Experience.

· Good Guy.

· Strong Ethics.

· Never Indulges in Crime.

· Catches Cyber Criminals.

Qualities of a Cracker :

· Lots of Knowledge & Experience.

· Bad Guy.

· Low Ethics.

· Mostly Indulges in Crime.

· He is a Cyber Criminal himself.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  Wednesday, December 31, 2008  

how hack any email password

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP