Trouble remembering my url.... Now you can visit my blog just by going to this link : http://sampat.tk and you will be redirected to my blog... Keep visiting me :)
Mail your suggestions to : sampat.honey@gmail.com

Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS



Christmas Greetings :
-----------------------

Christmas may be many things
or it may be a few.
For you, the joy
is each new toy;
for me;
it’s watching U.

May all the sweet magic
Of Christmas conspire
To gladden your hearts
And fill every desire.

Can I have your picture, so Santa Claus knows exactly what to give me. Happy Christmas.

From Home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other.

If one night a big fat man jumps in at your window, grabs you and puts you in a sack don't worry I told Santa I wanted you for CHRISTMAS.HAPPY CHRISTMAS

May your world be filled with warmth and good chear this Holy season, and throughout the year.Wish your christmas be filled with peace and love. Merry X-mas.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP