Trouble remembering my url.... Now you can visit my blog just by going to this link : http://sampat.tk and you will be redirected to my blog... Keep visiting me :)
Mail your suggestions to : sampat.honey@gmail.com

Friday, December 26, 2008

[HOW TO] Add digg to posts ?

After a poking around the xml template for my site, and playing around with the Digg code, I've figured out how to add a Digg button to my posts.

Listed below is a quick how-to for adding this functionality to your website too.

1. Make sure your blog is set to enable Post Pages and you are using the new Blogger, not the classic version

2. Go to the customization section of your blog, on the Template tab select Edit HTML

3. Make sure to click Download Full Template and save a backup copy to disk - just in case.

4. Put a check in Expand Widget Templates.

5. Search for

6. Paste the on the line directly before it:(You can download the script)


7.You are done.Save the template and view your blog.

Happy Digging.

It has come to my attention that some templates use a slightly different formatting. If you cannot find the text listed above - try searching for and follow the rest of the instructions.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP