Trouble remembering my url.... Now you can visit my blog just by going to this link : http://sampat.tk and you will be redirected to my blog... Keep visiting me :)
Mail your suggestions to : sampat.honey@gmail.com

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Aleo Flash Intro Banner Maker

I had been searching for flash apps since many days. I came across many of them but the best of the lot came out to be this. This software gave me all the stuff I wanted.Lots of animated background effects, text effects and image effects, all effects are customizable, including texts, fonts, URL links, colors, sounds etc.

Flash intros, Flash banners, Flash slide show, Flash AD and ecards - are now just a few clicks for me. Look forward to the future releases and upgrades.

The output can be in gif / avi / swf formats. Now this is something you dont fing in all flash apps.

Wonderful !!!

Click here to see more features

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP