Trouble remembering my url.... Now you can visit my blog just by going to this link : http://sampat.tk and you will be redirected to my blog... Keep visiting me :)
Mail your suggestions to : sampat.honey@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Shape Collage 2.1 - Easy photo Collage Maker


I had been looking out for an efficient Collage maker for my photos and I came across Shape Collage 2.1.. Its simply amazing.With its easy to use interfae it really is a special tool for all the photo funkies out there..... Its amazing features :-

  • Create picture collages in less than a minute with just a few mouse clicks
  • Use photos on your computer or from the web to make collages
  • Make collages in any imaginable shape or form- Rectangle, heart, circle, letters, or even draw your own shape!
  • Adjust the collage size, size of the photos, number of photos, and spacing between photos
  • Change the background, the colour of the border
  • Save as JPEG, PNG, or Photoshop PSD(If you don't like the collage, save it as a PSD and edit it yourself in Adobe Photoshop or GIMP!)


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP